“ For the Hollyberry Kingdom! „
Wildberry Cookie (Korean: 와일드베리맛 쿠키, waildeuberi-mat kuki) is an Epic Cookie released alongside Clotted Cream Cookie in the first part of The Council of Heroes update (version 3.0.002). He is of the Defense type and his position is prioritized to the Front.
"Filled to the brim with wild tropical berries, Wildberry Cookie's ardent loyalty to the Hollyberry Kingdom is unquestionable. And the brightly gleaming jewel embedded into his mighty gauntlet is proof! Young Wildberry Cookie once roamed the ramshackle alleys of the Hollyberry capital until an unexpected savior offered him a helping hand. Insidious whispers have been following this knight of few words ever since: they claim he is prone to solving problems with brute force, but these rumors cannot be farther from the truth. Wildberry Cookie has sworn to do whatever it takes to protect his kingdom and its royal dynasty! Even though sometimes what it takes is serving generous amounts of berry juice!"'
|"This stone holds a piece of Wildberry Cookie's soul. Like a red plump berry in the rough thickets, his sturdy and reliable nature shines brightly with a red glow."|
*If no enemies are in melee range when Battle Rage ends, Wildberry Cookie will save his uppercut combo and move forward, performing it once an enemy is in melee range.
*Wildberry Cookie's party-wide DMG Resist buff cannot be dispelled.
Wildberry Cookie has pink hair in a side ponytail, pink eyes, and a dark dough, similar to many Hollyberrian Cookies. His hair is overall long, and much of it flops over his head and above the headpiece he often wears. He is considerably taller than most other Cookies, as stated by other Cookies such as Crunchy Chip Cookie and is shown in Wildberry Cookie's over-world animations.
His outfit consists of a silver suit of armor with a shoulder guard and matching pants to protect him from injury. Behind his armor is a long red cloak that drags on the ground; parts of his cloak is draped down the front of his armor. His weapon of choice is a massive gauntlet with spikes on the fist; it is apparently quite heavy and difficult for other Cookies to carry. The silver gauntlet is adorned with a pink, clover-like emblem, representing the Hollyberry Kingdom; his cloak has a similar emblem on the back, further showing his loyalty to his home.
In contrast to other Hollyberrians and Hollyberry Cookie herself, Wildberry Cookie is an individual of few words, lacking the usual bursts of emotion seen in his fellow Hollyberrians, and will only utter words when spoken to. Even so, his responses are short and straight to the point. He is always seen with a deadpan face and expresses little-to-no emotion, as well as being a no-nonsense type.
Being the bodyguard of Hollyberry Cookie, Wildberry Cookie takes his job very seriously, even coming off as overprotective of the Cookie he protects. He often looks after Hollyberry Cookie and monitors her behaviour, often chastises the latter for her reckless behaviour (like drinking too much berry juice), to the point that Hollyberry Cookie often finds him annoying and nagging.
Despite the occasional bickering, Wildberry Cookie harbors great respect and admiration to his employer, as Hollyberry Cookie herself helped the boy during his years when he was still ravaging the streets, treating him with love and kindness as if he was a part of her family. Wildberry Cookie also acknowledges that despite being into parties and seems like she doesn't take things seriously, Hollyberry Cookie does in fact care for the well-being and prosperity of the Hollyberry Kingdom and its citizens. His past with the hero has made him feel indebted to her, and he vows to protect her.
- Wildberry Cookie appears considerably similar to a Cookie seen in an Arena-themed illustration on page 155 of the Kingdom artbook. This Cookie, appearing only in this artwork, is likely a draft concept design of Wildberry Cookie.
- According to Wildberry Cookie's loading screen trivia, "Everything is possible when there is a Cookie who believes in you. Like Wildberry Cookie!"
- Wildberry Cookie formerly shared his name with Strawberry Cookie's alternate-dimension form until her name was changed in the Council of Heroes update.
- The 'Wildberry Cookie Package' in the Shop presents a framed photo of a young Wildberry Cookie alongside Hollyberry Cookie.
- Although he is a Hollyberrian, he does not like juice. He also has no interest in parties.
- Though Wildberry Cookie is not big on humor, he does get Avocado Cookie's jokes.
- Wildberry Cookie's internal name is "cookie0535".
- Wildberry Cookie's English voice actor, Kamran Nikhad, is best known for voicing Geehan from Dust: An Elysian Tail, Yellow Jacket from Marvel Avengers Academy, Azaan from Paladins, Enzo from Cris Tales, and Hanafuda Sakura from Tribe Nine.
- Wildberry Cookie's Japanese voice actor, Maeno Tomoaki, is best known for voicing White Blood Cell from Cells at Work!, Zhongli from Genshin Impact, and Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker in the Japanese dubs of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Wildberry Cookie's Taiwanese voice actor, Wu Wenmin, is best known for voicing Makarov Dreyar and Zeref from Fairy Tail, Alex Louis Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Zuko as he appeared in Avatar: The Last Airbender.