“ For the Order! „
Pastry Cookie (Korean: 페스츄리맛 쿠키, pes-churi-mat kuki) is an Epic Cookie released along with Fig Cookie in the first half of the Tiers of Chaos update (version 1.4.001). She is of the Ranged type and her position is prioritized to the Rear.
Pastry Cookie is a sister of the St. Pastry Order and answers to Reverend Mother Cookie. She appears as the protagonist of the Tower of Sweet Chaos Story and represents the polar opposite ideology to that of Red Velvet Cookie.
"In the name of the Dough, the Oven, and the Witches, I shall fulfill my sacred duty!" Pastry Cookie left her name and her past behind on the day of her Sacred Brining when she was rebaked as a devoted sister of the St. Pastry Order. "... like a rolling pin flattening the many layers of pastry dough into uniformity, hardships and suffering produce the endurance to conquer the temptations of our crumbly bodies and souls." Now, looking from under the golden phyllo veil, these eyes see nothing else but a turbulent world to be rebuilt in the Order's image. Wielding the Fork of Judgment, her consecrated crossbow, Pastry Cookie has set on her next mission to investigate a tainted shrine. And you would be wise not to stand in her way: the cruel cold metal hungers to deliver judgment."
|"This stone holds a piece of Pastry Cookie's soul. Looking inside, you can distinguish many thin layers protecting the stone's core from the outside light."|
|Pastry Cookie's Soulstones can be acquired in World Exploration Dark Mode Stages 3-21 and 11-15.|
Pastry Cookie is a slim Cookie with medium tone dough. Her eyes are light steel-ish blue, accompanied by thick eyebrows that tilts downwards with lengthy lower eyelashes pointing outwards in opposite directions. Her mouth is curled downward like glaring frown.
Pastry Cookie has poofy pale lilac bangs with a thin swirl of gold to buttermilk gradient highlights attached. Her hair curls into crescents on the side of her head. Her other half of hair is covered by a pastry-white nun veil with dough colored tints; the hoodie-like coifs from her white neck piece has a pale-gold fork symbol printed on. Under the guimpe, she wears navy colored dress-like banners with dim grayish-blue designs near the bottom that almost reach her knees, with the same navy color carried on the covers of her arms. Her legs are also covered in jet black.
Pastry Cookie wields a fork with a light steel blue to light cyan gradient diamond in the center attached to her right hand's wrist, the weapon can be extended out when being occupied into a bow-like crossbow.
Pastry Cookie is a pious, humble member of the St. Pastry Order, routinely praying every morning and diligently honing both her weapon and her mind. She zealously believes in the Order's teachings and devoutly follows its commands without question, taking it upon herself to "purge the unclean" and deliver final judgement to beings such as Cake Monsters. Pastry Cookie also has a habit of reciting the Order's readings from memory to reaffirm her beliefs when necessary.
Despite this, Pastry Cookie is not entirely devoid of her own thoughts and opinions. When confronting Red Velvet Cookie in the Tower of Sweet Chaos story, she declares to "purge [him] and [his] foul creations" in the name of the St. Pastry Order, only to hesitate before delivering the final blow. She is stopped by the sight of Red Velvet Cookie comforting a pet Cake Hound that appears distressed over his injuries and shows a trace of sympathy for them both. This doubt remains with Pastry Cookie as she returns to the St. Pastry Order, leaving her questioning both the divinity of the Witches and the impurity of the Cake Monsters.
- "Pastry Cookie" isn't Pastry Cookie's original name, as her description mentions that she "left her name and past behind" when she joined the St. Pastry Order. It is possible that she was given the name as a member of the Order.
- According to her exclusive loading screen, "Pastry Cookie sometimes has a hard time getting out of bed in the morning." Previously, this screen read "Pastry Cookie is a sleepyhead and can't get out of bed in the morning."
- Pastry Cookie's quote "Your lack of faith is... disturbing." is a reference to one of Darth Vader's quotes in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
- One of her victory quotes, "I came, I saw, I punished!" is a reference to "I came, I saw, I conquered" or in Latin, "Vene Vidi Vici", a chant sung by the ancient Romans.
- Pastry Cookie's weaponry, a fork, is contrary to Red Velvet Cookie's weapon, a knife.
- Pastry Cookie's internal name is "cookie0520".
- Pastry Cookie's English voice actress, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, is best known for voicing Ino Yamanaka and Konohamaru Sarutobi from Naruto, Sora Takenouchi from Digimon Adventure and Jazz Fenton from Danny Phantom.
- She is also one of the voice actors for Tails Cookie (albeit with recycled voicelines), being the first instance of two playable Cookies sharing a voice actor.
- Pastry Cookie's Japanese voice actress, Koga Aoi, is best known for voicing Komi Shouko from Komi Can't Communicate, Paimon from Genshin Impact, Kaguya Shinomiya from Kaguya-sama: Love Is War, and Rozaliya Olenyeva from Honkai Impact 3rd.
- Pastry Cookie's Korean voice actress, Woo Jeong-shin, is best known for voicing Diona and Mona from Genshin Impact and Sandy Cheeks in the Korean dub of SpongeBob SquarePants.,
- Pastry Cookie's Taiwanese voice actress, Wei Jingqi, is best known for voicing Gon Freecss from Hunter x Hunter (1999), Aang and Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Isabella from The Promised Neverland.
- Wei Jinqi also provides the voice of Hollyberry Cookie.