“ Something on your mind? I can lend you an ear! „
Latte Cookie (Korean: 라떼맛 쿠키, latte-mat kuki) is an Epic Cookie who was released along with Cream Puff Cookie in the Beacons of Unity update (version 1.2.001). She is of the Magic type and her position is prioritized to the Middle.
Latte Cookie is a professor at the Parfaedia Institute where she teaches students the art of Coffee Magic through her Latte Glyphs.
She played a major role in the Parfaedia Institute Event, teaching Entry-Level Magic Circles in the General Course. She also makes a major appearance in Light the Beacons Story and plays a supporting role in its sequel, The Expedition to Protect Earthbread.
"Coffee or milk... that is the question. Why not both? Latte Cookie's dough was formed with coffee most bitter and acrid, balanced with the creamiest and smoothest blend of milk. With her etched staff in hand, she gracefully draws beautifully patterned Latte Glyphs in the air while daydreaming. But watch out! By chance, one of these Glyphs could be a powerful sigil for a grand spell! During her years as a student, she spearheaded research on the development of Coffee Magic with a rather eccentric aficionado of coffee. Thanks to her efforts, Latte Cookie was granted a professorship at the Parfaedia Magic Institute. You'd think that a professor would be more punctual, especially with their own lectures. But not Latte Cookie! She's more invested in savoring a warm latte before class. Though far from achieving the Professor of the Year Reward, she knows a thing or two about inspiring her students. With her genuine compliments and encouraging smile, Latte Cookie is already the favorite professor of many."
|"This stone holds a piece of Latte Cookie's soul. Promise that you won't forget how to relax and be confident, OK?"|
|Latte Cookie's Soulstones can be acquired in World Exploration Dark Mode Stages 10-12 and 12-24.|
Latte Cookie is a great professor of the Parfaedia Institute, frequently inspiring her students to improve their work by giving genuine compliments and encouraging smiles. However, since her name is an accidental pun of "late", Latte Cookie usually goes to work late, which would be an issue in real life.
- As lattes are essentially the result of mixing coffee and milk, it is possible that Latte Cookie is of a mixed race involving the Coffee and Milk Tribes.
- According to her unique loading screen, "Latte Cookie strongly believes that one should always remember where they started."
- Latte Cookie's cravat is similar to White Lily Cookie's Soul Jam in that it resembles a fleur-de-lis shape.
- Espresso Cookie and Latte Cookie once worked together as research partners and remain old friends.
- Her quote "I knew a Cookie who counted every second. What a Cookie!" and the "rather eccentric aficionado of coffee" mentioned in her description are both likely references to Espresso Cookie.
- Latte Cookie's quote "Turn to page 394. Oh, did we already cover this?" is a reference to Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series.
- Latte Cookie has a milk cat, which is mentioned in the information of the Latte Atelier.
- Latte Cookie's internal name is "cookie0516".
- Latte Cookie's French voice actress, Claire BARADAT, is best known for voicing Vichi from White Fang and Lilotte from Dofus: Book 1 - Julith.
- Latte Cookie's Japanese voice actress, Kitō Akari, is best known for voicing Kanata Konoe from Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, Barbara from Genshin Impact and Nezuko Kamado from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.
- Latte Cookie's Korean voice actress, Kang Shi-hyun, is best known for voicing Tōru Hagakure and Recovery Girl from My Hero Academia, Carol Danvers in the Korean dub of Captain Marvel and Cloud Retainer from Genshin Impact.
- Kang Si-hyeon also provides the voice for Grandberry Merchant 3.
- Latte Cookie's Taiwanese voice actress, Li Yunqing, is best known for voicing Alice Zuberg from Sword Art Online, Hina Amano from the TV airing of Weathering with You, and Aki Mikage from Silver Spoon.