|Frost Queen Cookie||Quotes||Gallery|
“ You cannot defy the cycle of life. „
Frost Queen Cookie (Korean: 서리여왕 쿠키, seoriyeowang kuki) is a Legendary Cookie released along with Cotton Cookie in the first part of the Frost Witch and the Lantern in the Snow update (version 2.4.002). She is of the Magic class and her position is prioritized to the Middle.
She is the second Legendary Cookie made playable in the game.
"Somewhere amidst endless snow stands the lone castle of ice. In its halls of perpetual twilight dwells Frost Queen Cookie, the sovereign of winter itself. Like a fairytale queen, she dazzles with regal magnificence, yet her icy gaze leaves your soul cold and dreary, like tundra after a relentless blizzard. Her Cookie heart with all its mortal hopes and passions is long but frozen, all but one: her adamant will to accomplish her mission. A mission of utmost importance to the existence of the world. Ages might pass, but the castle of ice will remain: and so will Frost Queen Cookie, the guide for the myriads of Life-bearing snowflakes."
|"This stone holds a piece of Frost Queen Cookie's soul. Its freezing cold aura seems to pierce anyone who comes close by."|
|Frost Queen Cookie's Soulstones can be acquired in the Rainbow Shell Gallery.|
Some Bosses and Elites are immune to the Freeze debuff, including most Episode 13 and 14 enemies. Also, the debuff might not affect Cookies resistant to various interruption effects when casting their Skill.
- December 9, 2021:
- Added "While Frost Queen Cookie is using her skill, she will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects." to Frost Queen Cookie's skill description.
Frost Queen Cookie appears to be based on Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale The Snow Queen. She is an analogue to the titular Queen while Cotton Cookie is to the protagonist, Gerda, and Sherbet Cookie is the spirited-away Kai.
Frost Queen Cookie’s dough is a pallid blue and she has white hair styled in a side twist parted down the middle. She wears an ice-blue robe with snowflake-like figures, a short, pale blue ruana cloak hemmed with ice-like fur that has a tall collar with hanging icicles. She also carries a staff that intertwines with itself several times and is topped with a emblem similar to a snowflake.
In the Frost Crystals story, Frost Queen Cookie was initially known as the mythical Frost Witch, who calls onto Cookies to walk into freezing blizzards and disappear. Her first appearance in the story had her meet Cotton Cookie, who had fallen unconscious in the wilds while searching for Sherbet Cookie, telling her that venturing at such harsh areas are dangerous and foolish. Between them was the unconscious form of Sherbet Cookie.
Cotton Cookie confronted Frost Queen Cookie about the curse that befallen her friend, to which she replied that Sherbet Cookie's state of weakness wasn't a curse nor an illness, but a part of the cycle of life. She explained that specific Cookies were chosen to become Frost Children, fated to dissolve into snow and become one with the white terrain, but also that only those with a genuine willingness in their hearts were appointed. Cotton Cookie begged Frost Queen Cookie for a way to prevent this fate, to which Frost Queen Cookie answered that there was no way to stop a phase in the life cycle—merely to temporarily halt it using the Wind Flower.
To Frost Queen Cookie's surprise, Cotton Cookie successfully found the Wind Flower, and so allowed her to have one final conversation and goodbye with Sherbet Cookie before he dissolved into snow. However, Sherbet Cookie instead reformed from the snow, to become an icy spirit, forcing Frost Queen Cookie to guard Cotton Cookie from the freezing energies of his rebirth.
These energies unlocked Frost Queen Cookie's once-forgotten memories, bringing her flashbacks of her former life: She was originally a Cookie named Frost Cookie, a doctor with her fellow researcher who sought to discover the cure for a disease, the same one that had befallen onto Sherbet Cookie. The two Cookies swore to find the cure together, but not long after, Frost Cookie would later hear a voice that beckoned her to go out into the snow. Frost Cookie soon succumbed to her illness while in her friend's arms, but instead of becoming snow, she transformed into the legendary entity that she was today.
Realizing that something similar had just happened, she explains to Cotton Cookie how a droplet of warmth kept Sherbet Cookie's soul together to create a new herald of Nature. Knowing the he would soon realize the mission he now bore, she grants him her blessing to pursue his original dreams of exploring the world, unfettered by the shackles of both frail dough and winter's chill.
- Frost Queen Cookie is the first Legendary Cookie made exclusively for Cookie Run: Kingdom.
- Frost Queen Cookie is the second instance of a normal Cookie becoming a Legendary (in-universe,) the first being Croissant Cookie.
- The emblem on Frost Queen Cookie's forehead resembles the emblem on Cotton Cookie's clothing as well as the snowflake on Snow Sugar Cookie's staff, perhaps suggesting a connection amongst the three.
- Frost Queen Cookie somewhat resembles Captain Ice Cookie from Cookie Run: OvenBreak.
- Frost Queen Cookie's internal name is "cookie0530".
- Frost Queen Cookie's English voice actress, Cristina Vee, is best known for voicing Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Shantae from the titular game series, Killua Zoldyck from Hunter × Hunter (2011), and Bennett and Xingqiu from Genshin Impact.
- Frost Queen Cookie's Japanese voice actress, Sayaka Ohara, is best known for voicing Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, Ningguang from Genshin Impact, and Mercy in the Japanese dub of Overwatch.
- Frost Queen Cookie's Korean voice actress, Jeon Sook-gyeong, is best known for voicing Mei from Overwatch and Mabel Pines in the Korean dub of Gravity Falls.