Cookie statistics are numbers or percentages indicating how well a Cookie does in a certain aspect. These increase the effectiveness of certain actions such as attacking, healing or surviving. Statistics can be divided into 3 categories: Offensive, Defensive and Utility.
- Attack (ATK): Determines the power of regular attacks. All Cookie Skills have a number that scales off of ATK.
- Attack speed (ATK SPD): Determines attack intervals, altering the rate at which a unit uses their regular attack or Skill.
- Critical strike chance (CRIT%): The percentage chance that determines if a regular attack or Skill deals increased damage.
- Critical strike damage (CRIT DMG): The percentage damage that modifies damage values provided by Critical strike chance.
- Critical damage resistance (CRIT Resist): A percentage modifier that reduces the amount of damage dealt by critical hits.
- Debuff resistance (Debuff Resist): A percentage modifier that reduces a debuff's potency, such as decreasing its damage or duration. The reduction is based on the debuff in question.
- Damage resistance (DMG Resist): Reduces all damage received by a certain percentage.
- Defense (DEF): Reduces all damage received by a flat amount.
- Maximum health (HP): The total amount of damage a Cookie can take before going into a Defeated state.
- Amplify buff: A percentage modifier that increases a buff's potency, such as increasing its effect or duration.
- Cooldown: A percentage that reduces the Cookie's Base cooldown and Initial cooldown time, enabling skills to be used in faster intervals.
- Movement speed (MOV SPD): A percentage that determines a Cookie's moving speed, allowing them move faster in battle.
- Healing: Determines the amount of healing that a Cookie receives.